Looking for Drink Driving Solicitors London?
Read below to find out why we believe you should choose Olliers Motor Law?
Free advice from a Motor & Traffic Offence Lawyer:
We can provide comprehensive legal advice free of charge to help you decide whether or not you need representation. We can discuss your case at length and go over all the options available to you so you can feel confident that you are making the right choice for you in how to proceed.
Specialist Drink Drive Lawyers Expertise:
We genuinely are specialists in the field of road traffic law and this is crucial if you are seeking legal advice. Many firms claim to specialise in this area but do not have the results to back it up however we have an outstanding success rate of cases where we have secure a NOT GUILTY verdict for our clients and would urge to read our testimonials. Olliers Motor Law have excellent and long standing relationships with the country’s leading barristers and expert witnesses so you can be sure that we build the strongest possible case for you.
Client care is hugely important to us at Olliers Motor Law and we pride ourselves on having service levels that we believe are second to none. It is crucial that you have trust and confidence in your chosen representatives and we strive to instil both qualities in our relationship with you from the outset starting with the free advice. If you choose to instruct us to help you with your case we can guarantee the following:
- Unlike the majority of firms, we can guarantee you direct access to your lawyer (as opposed to a secretary) either on their office line or via their personal mobile telephone. You will also be given your lawyer’s email address.
- If your lawyer is not available, we aim to return your call within 2 hours but guarantee a call within 24 hours maximum.
- Out of hours contact details up to 10 pm.
- If required, we can provide you with copies of all documentation relating to your case so you can be sure you are seeing the big picture.
- We will not bombard you with legal jargon but give you a frank and honest opinion about your case.
- Face to face meetings if required at our London office.
Cost of an Expert Motor Offence / Drink Drive Solicitor:
The cost of representation is a concern for many motorists due to the difficulty in obtaining legal aid. At Olliers Motor Law we try to be as flexible as we possibly can in respect of payments as we appreciate that having to fund your case is likely an unexpected expense. We provide a clear costs estimate from the outset of your case and can set up payment plans to suit you.
We offer an initial investigation into any case for a fixed fee of £1500 + VAT. This allows us to conduct a thorough review of the evidence available in your case and provide you with clear advice on the chances of success. If you decide to proceed to trial then the pricing structures we offer are extremely competitive.
Some firms may confuse you with a variety of different pricing structures, which make you believe that you need to pay more to get the level of representation you want. At Olliers Motor Law however we have just two pricing plans; The Standard and The Deluxe and the benefits of each package are clearly defined and explained so you can choose the one that is right for you.
We must stress however that the package you choose DOES NOT determine the quality of the case that is prepared for you. The absolute fundamentals for preparing the best possible case are guaranteed in both packages.
Olliers Solicitors – Drink Driving Solicitors London
We are part of Olliers Solicitors, a hugely successful firm specialising solely in criminal defence work. Olliers has been established for over 30 years and our Matthew Claughton has recently been awarded Partner of the Year at the Manchester Legal Awards. We are Lexcel Accredited and are currently ranked as a Top Tier Crime/Fraud Firm in both the Legal 500, 2019 and the Chambers Guide 2019. We are also very proud to have won the award for Crime Team of the Year at the Manchester Legal Awards 2017 on four occasions since 2012.
Recent Motor Offence Cases:
- 2019 – R –v–S Manchester Magistrates’ Court – not guilty verdict on driving with excess alcohol matter following successful disclosure argument.
- 2019 – R –v–K Willesden Magistrates’ Court – prosecution accept drunk in charge plea as opposed to driving with excess alcohol prosecution – driving disqualification avoided.
- 2019 – R –v–J Manchester Magistrates’ Court – not guilty verdict following trial for failing to identify driver following serious road traffic collision.
- 2019 – R –v– A Snaresbrook Crown Court – successful appeal against driving with due care and attention following a road traffic collision involving an elderly lady and a broken limb.
- 2019 – R –v– H Lavender Hill Magistrates’ Court – acquittal of defendant following allegation of using a mobile telephone.
- 2019 – R –v– H Manchester Magistrates’ Court – not guilty verdict in failing to identify driver allegation. Prosecution summonsed the defendant personally being the wrong legal entity.
- 2018 R v S – Bromley Magistrates’ Court – Not guilty result on a drink driving case as a result of serious disclosure flaws by the prosecution.
- 2018 R v B – Staines Magistrates’ Court – Following successful defence representations in relation to disclosure on a drink driving case, crucial prosecution evidence was excluded leading to a not guilty result.
- 2018 R v G – Luton Magistrates’ Court B – Not guilty result on drink driving charge following defence expert evidence in relation to post incident consumption.
- 2018 R v H – Chester Magistrates’ Court – Prosecution ultimately offered no evidence in relation to a drug driving offence and the matter was discontinued.
- 2018 R v S – Aylesbury Crown Court – Successful appeal against conviction on drunk in charge allegations. Crown alleged appellant was supervising learner driver and accordingly was ‘in charge’ however no evidence of the same.
- 2018 R v T – Chester Crown Court – Successful appeal against conviction on excess alcohol allegation with various anomalies on device logs.
- 2018 R v A – Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court – Defendant found not guilty in relation to drunk in charge allegation on basis no likelihood of driving.
- 2018 R v K – Hendon Magistrates’ Court – CPS discontinued drink driving case prior to trial following service of defence expert evidence.
- 2018 R v P – Brighton Magistrates’ Court – Not Guilty verdict on drink driving case following successful application to exclude evidence in relation to analysis of blood sample.
- 2018 R v W – High Wycombe Magistrates’ Court – Not Guilty verdict on drug driving case following successful application to exclude evidence in relation to analysis of blood sample
- 2018 R v S – Blackpool Magistrates’ Court: Successful defence to failing to provide a blood specimen for analysis in a drug driving case where the defendant suffered from needle phobia. Our client was found not guilty and an order made for their legal costs.
- 2017 R v S – St Albans Magistrates’ Court: Complicated drink driving case where we successfully argued that the breathalyser device was unreliable. Our client was found not guilty and an order made for their legal costs.
- 2017 R v W – Blackburn Magistrates’ Court: Extremely difficult drug driving case that was originally listed for trial over 5 days due to the complexity of the issues surrounding a sample of blood. Due to unique tactics and strategies we were able to win the case on the first day of trial within 30 minutes. Allegation of failing to provide a specimen. Client found not guilty after an extremely technical argument in respect of a suspect’s rights and entitlements whilst in police custody was accepted by the court.
- 2017 R v W – Westminster Magistrates’ Court: Client charged with drink driving and had provided a positive blood sample. Ultimately found not guilty after we were able to demonstrate to the court that the blood sample was not suitable for analysis.
- 2017 R v S Maidstone Crown Court: Defendant had been convicted of drink driving in the magistrates’ court and we successfully appealed this decision due to the fact that the sample of blood being used against our client was found to be unreliable.
Need an Expert Drink Driving Lawyer London?
Do not hesitate to call us on 02038836792 today or send us an enquiry through our contact us page.
Our London facilities are located on Broadwick Street which is generally regarded as the centre of Soho. Originally called Broad Street, it still retains cobbled streets and has a wonderful village atmosphere.